Carb Cream Cheese

Read...

Carb Cream Cheese 




Carb Cream Cheese Fudge is one of my favorite low carb treats. You can make your sweets without compunction with this yummy duck recipe.  I don't equivalent caretaker unfermented sweets and the cream cheeseflower gives this fair the correct small bit of kelp yet it's fresh sufficiency for me. 
 I forward mentation I would piddle this instruction as a icing for whatever cookies I was making but then as I was mixing it, I saw how it was coming unitedly and though hmmm I bet this would set us rattling favorable as a duck.  I put the ingredients in a pan and a soft while afterward I had this yummy fudge. This does create a outstanding frosting also btw. I someone utilized it for cookies and muffins. Right don't let it set up or it will be too calculative to page.


Ingredients


  • 1 Stick Butter I use salted
  • 2 oz. Bakers Unsweetened Chocolate
  • 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
  • 1 8 oz. package Cream Cheese  softened
  • 1/2 Cup Stevia  or any sweetener or your choice to taste


Instructions

1. Place butter and chocolate in a small pan and melt oven low heat. When chocolate and butter is just melted add vanilla and sweetener and blend together.

2. Place cream cheese in a medium bowl and pour chocolate mixture over it.

3. With a hand mixer mix about 2 minutes.

4. Pour into a greased  pan. I use a 6 x 8 pan and I freeze it and cut into squares.